05 March 2010

The Final Countdown

Time is a funny thing...when you would give anything to slow it down it has a disobliging habit of speeding up. I fly to Senegal in four days. It seems as though I've been waiting forever for this moment to arrive, so how is it that I'm not yet prepared? There are still more things I need to do, more people I want to see and more foods I want to eat before I leave! Sadly time stands still for no one so I suppose I just have to make do with what I've got. Thankfully I've finished packing so at least that major obstacle is out of they way. I've got two bags to check, a carry on backpack and my ukulele.


2 comments:

  1. good luck jennayyyyyyyyyyyy! :)

    thinking of and praying for you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question,

    I have a large backpack like you with a lost of straps. The guy where I bought it said that it was best to get a duffel for it - a duffel to put the backpack in so that the straps don't get caught in conveyor belts or something when they go on and off the plane. Out of curiosity, do you think this duffel is necessary? Did you have any issues with your backpack??

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete