12 March 2010

Contact Info

I just realized I should get out my alternative contact information before I'm cut off from internet (which could be any day now, they are going to turn it off at the training center). If you want to send me mail (letters or packages) my current address is:

Jennie Wysong
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 299
Thies, Senegal
West Africa

Keep in mind letters take at least a week to reach me and you have to take them to the post office to send them, one regular stamp won't work. Packages take anywhere from weeks to months, but they will always be appreciated. Stay tuned for updated wish lists, but here's a basic one for now:

Beef Jerkey (not slim jims, the real stuff)
Climbing / Outdoor Magazines
Pictures of you!
Orbit wintergreen gum
Cow Tails
Hard Candy
DVDs or Books
Banana Chips
Dried Strawberries
Chai Tea Mix
Powdered Drink Mix
Sharpie Pens


I also have a Senegalese cell phone. I can receive phone calls and text messages for free, but it might cost you a pretty penny. If you want to call me the cheapest way to do it is from skype.
The number is 011 221 77 117 7283.

2 comments:

  1. whats your skype username. skype to skype phone calls are free

    ReplyDelete
  2. my skype user name is jmw556 and I'm 5 hours ahead of the east coast

    ReplyDelete