09 May 2009

I Graduated!


And I wasn't last...I was second to last! Four years of long days and late nights end in a 10 second walk across the stage. I managed a 3.7 and ended up finishing all of my honors requirements so I graduated with honors as well. I'm definitely ready to move on, but it was still a bittersweet moment. It's been a great four years and I'm really going to miss Farmville and everyone I've met there. Some people say college flies by; I think senior year flew by, but freshman year seems like a lifetime ago. Here are a few highlights of the last four years:

* Playing my first division 1 field hockey game
* Exploring San Francisco with Ava
* Casting Crowns concert
* Late night study sessions in the cafe
* Bible study at Jon's house
* Sneaking down the Chi tunnel
* Meeting my Twin
* Living with the Tuareg in Niger
* Dr. Roy's classes
* Midnight hockey with Erin
* Swim practices with Patsy
* Working at the climbing wall
* Sunset on Willis mountain
* Walking down Brock Commons at 2am

1 comment:

  1. proud to say i was part of some of those! ;) congrats and allllll my love in the next chapter!!

    ReplyDelete