26 November 2010

Dear Santa,

   How are things up there at the North Pole? I hope this global warming thing hasn’t been giving you too much trouble. It’s hard to believe Christmas is coming up soon….it still feels like fourth of July weather down here, although at night it has been an absolutely frigid 70 degrees. I’m sorry to inform you that although I frequently cook over an open fire my hut doesn’t have any chimney to speak of. I wasn’t expecting you to come and visit, but since you insisted on stopping by I figured I would send along my wish list. Of course I would appreciate anything you bring, but since its such a long and expensive journey I thought maybe you would want a few suggestions to help you pack your bag.

Things for me:Letters and photos from all of my friends
M&Ms (all kinds)

Summer Sausage
Cow Tails
Tootsie pops
Cream of Wheat
Brown Sugar
Tuna/chicken/salmon
Just add water meals
Muffin mix
Chai powder
Pop tarts
Velveeta cheese
Bacon bits
Cereal
Sharpie Pens (http://pen.sharpie.com/)
Moleskine Notebooks
Climbing magazines
Your last good book
Burned CDs
AAA batteries
Raisins
Banana chips
Smart wool socks

Nutter Butters
Cheez its
Wheat Thins
Cliff Mojo bars
Jack Daniels Whiskey
Pancake mix
Light my fire Spoon/fork/knife
Dried Strawberries
Trail mix
Battery powered hand fan


Things for the kids:Coloring books
Matchbox cars
Colorful hair rubberbands (for corn rows)
Balloons
Beach balls
Temporary tattoos
Glow sticks
Children's books (in French)
Cat treats (for my cat, not the kids)
Very simple games (memory, puzzles, etc)


Things I have enough of / Can get here:Tea
Drink Mix
AA batteries
White sugar
Spices (unless its really unique)
Medications
Soaps/hygiene stuff
Toilet Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment