10 June 2010

New Address

Finally made it over to the post office and between my limited French and Wolof I managed to negotiate myself a PO box of my very own. It cost me 10,000cfa for the year so send me lots of letters so it will be worth it! I wouldn't object to a package or two either... Here's the new address and a new wish list to go with it:

Jennifer Wysong
BP 2173 Ndorng
Kaolack, Senegal
West Africa


Reeses, whoppers, M&Ms, any kind of chocolate
Banana chips
American cereal
Cream of wheat / instant oatmeal packets
Chai tea and regular tea
Instant mashed potatoes
Instant soup mix
Instant anything...
Peeps/ marshmellows
The cheese packets from Mac and cheese
Canned tuna/chicken (or the bags)
Muffin mix, brownie mix, any mix...
Maple syrup
Animal crackers
Grahm crackers
Grated parmesan cheese
Piroulines
Those diabetes-inducing frosted sugar cookies from walmart
Any sort of condiment packets you can steal from restaurants
Duct Tape
Garden seeds
Bungee cords
Tupperware (why not save space and put food in it?)
Erasers
Mechanical pencils
Pocket knives (walmart has a decent selection)
Bubble soap
Jump ropes, frisbees, kids toys
Mixed CDs
Stories and pictures from your latest adventure


Magazines:
Climbing
Rock and Ice
Backpacker
Urban Climber
National Geographic
Food magazine (i can dream, right?)
Alpinist

No comments:

Post a Comment