08 February 2010

Snowpocalypse 2010


I'll be honest...when I heard the forecast called for two feet of snow in the DC metro area this weekend I was a bit skeptical. I figured we would get 10-12 inches at best. Looks like me and the weather man were both wrong...we got 32 inches! I was already planning on visiting Maddie and Jon in Fredrick, MD on Friday so I took along a few extra things just in case I was snowed in. Good thing I did because my car was literally buried in a snowdrift and the roads were so bad that I couldn't even attempt to leave until this morning. It was a great little mini-vacation though...we baked bread and brewed beer and watched the Caps game and the Super Bowl. They are calling for another 10-12 inches of snow for Tuesday and Wednesday and this time I'm taking it seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment